Customer Experience as a KPI
The Customer Centric Index is a survey specifically designed to understand
what customers want you to improve on your website, intranet or app.
How do you benefit from the unique Customer Centric Index method?
- Gives you a clear improvement roadmap based on fact, not opinion
- Know where to focus your scarce resources for maximum impact
- Only takes one minute for visitors to complete... Response is high
Oh, and it's free!
How does it work?
There are 13 factors identified that affect online experience. Customers are asked to select up to three factors that matter most to them. Each of the 13 factors is represented with a positive and a negative experience factor (26 factors in total).
It works because:
- of its unusual design, it almost overloads the customer forcing them to trust their gut instinct and choose only what matters most to them
- it's fast. Your customers can do it in less than 1 minute
- it clearly identifies what your customers really care about and what they don't care about
When to use the Customer Centric Index?
- Become data-driven
Avoid discussions based on gut feeling
- Get consensus within your organization
Focus on what to improve first
- Use the Customer Centric Index Score as a management KPI
Make your progress insightful over time
- Compare your scores anonymously
with others in your sector